To conduct an MDPI assessment, the administrator uses a set of materials provided by Math Diagnostics:
- Administrative Manual - this document offers detailed guidelines for administering, scoring and interpreting the results of the assessment.
- Manipulative Materials - Counting Chips, Cuisenaire Rods, Real Coins, Base Ten Blocks, Pattern Blocks and 2 cm Cubes.
- Activity Cards - The test items viewed by the student are provided on the cards.
- Data Recording Sheet - used by the examiner to record student responses and the examiner's notes on the observations made while testing; and then referenced for inputing the findings into the MDPI online application.
- MDPI Analytics (Excel Workbook)
- Prescriptions Handbook
Highlights Of The MDPI
MDPI Test Kit and Components